Saturday, January 10, 2009
More Pictures
For those of you with facebook, some of these pictures might be repeats, but I wanted to post them for everyone to see.
This is the inside of my Pau. I decided if I was going to live in Asia, I should not eat at Subway everyday.
Here is my complete meal. the two on the right are Pau. They are actually very good. They are like sweet dumplings with chicken or pork inside. One the left is some sausage wrapped in seaweed. I had these the other day and liked them, but today, they were too fishy for me. The drink is the bubble tea I mentioned earlier this week.
Here is our kitchen sink.
Here is my very messy bedroom. I got home from buying my guitar yesterday and dropped my shopping on my bed.
Here's another view of our kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment