Thursday, January 29, 2009
A cushion?
I just finished having lunch with my students. Annie, a very sweet little girl told me during lunch that my "tummy is like a cushion." She went on to explain that that was a good thing because it made me nice to hug. Normally when I finish eating, I go back through the line to get a snack for our afternoon snack break. As I got ready to go, Annie said "Miss Chaplin, don't forget your snack." I said I might not have one today (still remembering the cushion comment) and another student, Franklin piped in, "You should get one, it will make your cushion softer!" Out of the mouths of babes! I ended up getting an apple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL!! Very funny! Sit-ups can tighten that cushy part. ;-)
HA HA HA!! Don't you just LOVE the innocence of children?
LOL -kids...
Post a Comment