Sunday, January 4, 2009

Arrived in Singapore

Well, I made it to Singapore. I had very uneventful flights and slept most of the way here. When I got to Singapore, one of my bags was missing. I went to lost and found, and found out that it had made it to Singapore. When we rechecked the luggage, there was a bag that looked just like mine, only it belongs to someone else. The theory was that he took my bag, and left his by mistake. I had to fill out some paperwork at the airport, and then made it through customs. When I got to the apartment, I had an e-mail from the man who has my bag. He apologized for taking it, and said he would return it to the airport in the morning. The airport said that they will have him pay to deliver it to the school, so hopefully I'll have my bag by the end of the day! Well, I think we are off to start the next leg of this adventure, paperwork and shopping await!

1 comment:

P_31Girl said...

I hope it wasn't an important bag!! I'm glad you made it safe. I downloaded SKYPE yesterday and added you as a contact, so we can talk now! Your mom and I tried it out last night and made sure it works