Thursday, January 22, 2009
Is it Friday?
This has seemed like a very long week for some reason, but it's almost Friday, and then a long weekend! I think I love Chinese New Year! (No school Monday or Tuesday)
Things are settling into a routine at school. We have been talking this week about being compassionate like Jesus. I have become the "compassion police" pointing out when kids are being compassionate to each other. One of my boys (who can sometimes bully other kids) showed compassion to another student today. It was so neat to see the smile on his face when I pointed it out to him. He was really trying to do what Jesus wanted him to do!
After school today I headed home to rest and relax. I turned on the TV and what did I see, but an ad for Pizza Hut. Well of course, I started craving pizza, and went on an adventure to try to find it. I know there are Pizza Huts on the island, but I'm not sure where. There is a shopping area near my house that I had never been to, so I decided to try it out. I walked around all three stories of the mall, but no luck...only Asian food there (and McDonald's). So, I decided to keep looking. There was another shopping area across the street, and I noticed that it had Subway and KFC....I figured if I couldn't find pizza, KFC would be my second choice. Just when I was ready to settle for chicken, I saw a pizza place in the food court. It had WONDERFUL pizza, and my craving was fulfilled. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mmmm...pizza...:)
Post a Comment