Thursday, August 13, 2009
Productive or Frustrated?
I can't believe that tomorrow will be Friday! This week has flown by, and there is still so much to do. Today started off as a very productive day. I arrived at school shortly after 6:45, and practiced the piano until 7:20 or so. After that, I returned to my classroom where I cut out all the letters for one of my bulletin boards before the staff meeting even began. My productivity continued after lunch. My classroom is actually starting to look like a classroom! However, even with all of the productivity, there is still so much left to do! Tonight I decided not to stay at school all night, in fact, a group of us decided to go to Chinatown for supper, which required a specific leaving time 5:30. I worked right up until time to leave, and was one of the first ones waiting to head to the bus stop. The only problem was, that when everyone arrived, and I went to reach for my bus card, it was missing. Where could it be? I ran upstairs and quickly searched my very messy, but productive desk, but no bus card. I searched the book shelf, and even went to the music room before heading back downstairs, still empty handed. I paid cash to ride the bus, and had a wonderful dinner of dumplings with friends. However, I still do not know where my bus card is! Hopefully it is hiding on my desk, and when I'm not so rushed tomorrow I'll be able to find it. In the mean time, my boss has offered me a ride to work tomorrow! Yeah for not having to take the bus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment