Thursday, May 7, 2009
Rude People
So, up until this week, swimming has been my way of relaxing after work. However, today I realized that it's not worth it if it stresses me out more! I'm so tired of rude people. Tuesday when I was trying to swim, people kept running into me, there were 5 people in my lane! I moved over, thinking this would help, but the people seemed to follow. I ended up just leaving after only 8 laps. I thought today would be better, and it was for about 10 minutes, then some kids decided to play in the middle of the lane I was swimming in. There was an entire pool, but they ended up in my lane. Then, after I moved, a lady knelt down right in front of me, in the middle of the lane, and when I was almost to her, she started swimming, almost kicking me in the face. I left again. I decided that if swimming is my way to unwind, it should help me unwind, not make me crabby! Maybe next week will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try Yoga. =)
Is there a lot of Swine Flu there? Or why in the world are they so picky?
Oh man! Rude people are the WORST!! Glad you realize it's not worth it-at least for relaxing...maybe if you just want to be angry you can go swimming from now on :-)
Post a Comment