Tuesday, May 19, 2009
New Flat
Well, we did it! Today Sarah and I signed a lease for our new flat. It has two bedrooms, two-bathrooms, a nice sized kitchen, living/dining room, patio, and laundry area. The condo has a pool, weight room, tennis courts, and even a little store. It is only two bus stops from school, and is $2000 a month! God is good! We get the keys March 30, and our official move in date is June 1. So, I have a lot to do in the next couple of weeks. I'm very excited, but a little sad to. I really like living in Holland Village, and will miss living with Gretchen. I think I've turned into a sap...as I was unlocking the door tonight when I got home, I thought "only a few more times to ever unlock this door...." and almost started crying! What is happening to me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praise the Lord! It sounds wonderful. You can sleep in a little longer in the mornings now. That will be nice.
I will miss talking to Gretchen when you SKYPE me.
Post a Comment