Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I'm sick of the swine flu
I'm not sick WITH the swine flu, just sick OF it! We had to send home health screening forms in order to be admitted into the museum tomorrow. One of my little girls has had a runny nose FOREVER, and checked that yes, she does have a runny nose. It clearly states on the form, however, that if you check yes, you will not be allowed into the museum, because you could have the swine flu. I have spent the morning trying to figure out what to do. I finally got someone at the museum to say that if it is because of allergies, I can make a note of it, and she can still come. Now I have to recontact the parents and see if she has allergies...if so, she can come, if not, she misses the field trip, and needs picked up early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment