Monday, April 13, 2009

Where does time go?

Wow! I can't believe that it's the middle of April already! I'm not sure where time is going....the days, or even the hours in the days. Today after school I studied Hebrew with my friend Jen. Between the two of us, we know the names and sounds of the Hebrew vowels, now if we can only do it on our own! Then I walked around the school (the back gate is broken due to a storm we had over the weekend) and over the bridge to the public pool where I swam a mile (dodging very inconsiderate people who did not do a good job of sharing the pool). After that, I walked back to the bus stop, hopped on a bus, walked to the pizza place, ordered a pizza, walked back to the bus stop, came home, made a fruit smoothie...and now, it's time for bed. It seems like I didn't do that much, but time is up, and I'm tired!

4 comments:

P_31Girl said...

I am posting a commet because your mom said you said no one comments. Linda and I both read your blog almost daily! So keep writing. (you never comment on my blog either!)

Ruthie said...

I read your blog every day too....I like it when people comment too....so I will comment on yours...mmm Pizza!!! Part of it is you have to have a blogger ID or an open ID and my Mom cannot do it because she doesn't have either...go into your setting and change who can comment...

Linda said...

Yep - please continuing on your postings!

Linda

Had a nice Easter at your Mom & Dad's on Sunday - missed you, though!!

P.S. We played that Bible game for children that was yours - wow - I learned a lot!!

Valorie said...

I read your blog ALL THE TIME too! :) Don't worry about comments. People rarely comment on my blog, been then again my kids aren't near as exciting as life in Singapore! :)
Keep up the good work! Miss you!