Friday, April 24, 2009
Purple Fuzz
Yeah for Friday afternoons! I'm looking forward to my weekend, although it will probably keep me pretty busy. My major job for this weekend is to de-purple-fuzz my room. My blanket is deteriorating at a rapid rate. Every day I can sweep up a dustpan full of purple fuzz. It's getting out of control! All of my clothes have purple lint all over them, if you walk across my floor, your feet turn purple, my dresser has a purple hue. It's time to take control. Other than that, I need to plan my lesson for Kids' Church and work on my homework for leadership class. So, I'm hoping for a productive weekend. We'll see if it actually happens. Now I'm off to the doctor to try to get my prescriptions from back home refilled. We'll see how that goes as well. I tried going right after school, but of course, they are closed from 3-6...why wouldn't they be? So, I've been practicing the piano for Ludi's wedding and hanging out at school, waiting for the clock to strike 6, and since it finally did (about a half hour ago) I think I will be off. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment