Thursday, April 16, 2009

Field Trip Pictures

Here are the pictures I promised earlier.
I agree with Annie, it was too noisy. I wanted to cover my ears too!The boys were hard at work making their bowls.

Our silly group at the end of the day.

After school I finally met up with the Sanquists. I've been meaning to meet them since I came to Singapore, but it hasn't worked out until now. (They are the ones that are relatives to Linda's neighbors.) I met Lisa and Naomi after school and took the bus to their place. It was nice to have supper in a family setting, eating, talking, laughing. After supper the girls and I played pictionary...they are a lot better than me! I kept choosing the easiest word on the card...bowling ball, tulip, shell, while they chose the hardest ones. They were very good, and made it very easy to guess!

1 comment:

Linda said...

So glad you met the Sandquists - I knew you would fit right in with their family!