
My new hat to keep the sun off my face. I think I should have gotten it a little sooner! :)

On the cruise ship coming back from Phi Phi Island

This is where we went snorkeling. Isn't it pretty?

Our day started off early. We were supposed to be picked up at 7:00 this morning, but at 6:45 we got a call that our transport was waiting. This should have been an indication of how the day was going to turn out. We took a very long van ride to the pier, where we boarded our cruise ship to Phi Phi Island. It was supposed to be an hour and 20 minute trip, but three hours later we finally arrived. We went snorkeling, which was wonderful, but not for nearly long enough. After snorkeling we
reboarded the cruise ship and headed back to the main part of Phi Phi island for lunch and a little beach time. We only had about 40 minutes at the beach, but did manage to buy some sun hats. We took an overcrowded cruise ship back, this time it only took 2 hours, but I lost my seat half way through and spent the last hour on the deck in the sun. Poor Kendra spent the whole two hours on the deck. When we finally returned to the hotel, we were tired and hot. Kendra and I decided to rest and relax at the pool. It was much better. We decided we liked relaxing and ordered supper at the pool. I had a very delicious pineapple fried rice dish. It was served in a baked pineapple. Now, we are winding down and getting ready for bed. Tomorrow is another big day. We leave at 8 to go
elephant trekking and white water rafting.
1 comment:
I was not looking at your new hat, but at the guy sitting behind you!
Linda
Post a Comment