Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday

Wow! Is it a bad thing that I'm excited that I actually made it through everything I had planned for today? My kids were great, and the day flew by. It seems like lately I keep playing catch up, but not today! Hooray! On Tuesday afternoons I tutor a little boy from my class. He is so sweet. He loves school, and loves tutoring. I had to cancel on him once and he told me that it was the worst Tuesday he had ever had. Being the dense one that I am, I asked why. His response: I don't get to stay after school and work! After tutoring I went to Arab street for some kebabs. It's Gretchen's (my boss') birthday tomorrow, but one of the teachers is going to be out of the country, so we celebrated early. Now, if only I had some wrapping paper to wrap her birthday gift!

No comments: