Tuesday, August 24, 2010
5K
My coworkers are on an exercise kick right now...every night after school they do a Bob or Jillian (from The Biggest Loser) workout in the science room. Now, before summer, it was me on an exercise kick, and I decided this week I need to get back on track. Last week I went a couple of days, and I went and did Jillian yesterday.....very painful, and I didn't even make it all the way through. The only problem is that I can't go on Tuesday and Thursday because I tutor after school....so in the spirit of getting back into exercise, I decided to tackle the 5K tonight. About 1.5K in I decided this was a bad decision, but since I'm also working on being more decisive, and I had made a decision, I stuck to it. 36 minutes after starting this hairbrained idea I finished! I wasn't the most happy about the time, but I was very excited to finish....now I have a little less than a month to get a little faster before my first race!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment