Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fluffy

Just finished lunch again, and have another Annie story. (She's such a doll!) Today my kids are excited because of the Valentine's party. We took 5 tests this morning, and then my kids went to computers, PE, and lunch. While we were eating, Letisya came over to sit next to me and gave me a big hug. Soon, Annie grabbed her stuff and moved around the table to sit with me as well. As she was walking she said "my fluffy." Now, you have to understand that my kids are taking their fitness tests in PE right now, and spent the entire lunch talking about how much everyone weighs. At one point they asked me, but I told them I wasn't sure (which I'm not, seeing as how they measure their weight in Kilograms.) On top of that, I was eating a Valentine's cupcake that I received from a third grade student. I thought, "Oh brother, here we go again." But then, she sat down beside me and touched my mole. She is fascinated with it, and likes to touch it. I spent the next 5 minutes prying both Annie and Letisya's hands from "fluffy" before I made my escape back to the classroom. :)

1 comment:

Nita said...

Sounds like Annie & Letisya need to meet Shyanna "Molekisser" Chaplin. Maybe "fluffy" & "moley" are related!! Hee hee

Out of the mouths of babes!