Saturday, October 24, 2009

Spamtoberfest

Celebrating SPAMtoberfest at ICS SPAM and Kimchi Soup, Spam and Apple Dish SPAM and Dates
Today was a busy, but productive/relaxing day. I started with a trip to the chiropractor, a little work at school, and foot reflexalogy. Then, I rushed home at 4 to prepare food for my first ever SPAMtoberfest. I tried my hand at making SPAM, cabbage, and apple dinner before rushing back to school for the festivities. For SPAMtoberfest, you have to eat food made with SPAM. We had SPAM fried rice, SPAM and pineapple pizza, SPAM and potatoes, SPAM dip, and dates stuffed with SPAM. After toasting with rootbeer, we ate the "yummy" food, and then went to a nearby bowling alley for some more SPAMtober fun. I didn't do so great, 99 and 92, but I had fun trying. After bowling, we walked to McDonald's for ice-cream, but their machine was broken. :( So, off to the 7-11 for an ice-cream bar instead.

1 comment:

P_31Girl said...

Wow...it's as gross as it sounded when you told me about it the other day!!!