Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Pancakes
Tonight was my friend Keri's birthday, so we had a pancake supper at homegroup to celebrate. In my mind, I'm thinking, wonderful, a nice pancake dinner....pancakes, ya know, they are a little sweet, a little fluffy, and very yummy. When I got there, Keri was asking one of the guys to grate cheese. Now, I've heard of a lot of pancake toppings, but I've never tried cheese before. But, seeing as how I'm a big fan of cheese, and it is so expensive here, I wasn't too phased. When we finally got ready to eat, Alex got out a bowl of mince (kinda like sloppy joes) and said "dig in." We put the mince and the cheese on the pancakes and ate them like that before. The pancakes themselves were different too, flat and not at all sweet. They were good, just not what I expected. For dessert, we had pancakes as well, this time with a sauce, fruit, and ice-cream. So much for peanut butter and syrup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment