Tonight was the last "official" night of youth group. (For me anyway.) We had our Christmas party, and the girls decided that they wanted to sing through our songbook. We started with that as our goal, but ended up narrowing it down to about 3 per page. It was such a blessing to listen to them praise God together, especially since it was a "party" night, and they could choose whatever they wanted to do! God has been doing amazing things in their lives, and they have grown so much over the last year. After our time of P&W we played some games, including our favorites: the blanket game, hide-and-seek in the dark, sardines, and clue. What a blast. It was hard to leave, but not so hard since most of the girls are coming on Friday to my "surprise" going away party. Please pray for them, and for Heidi. Heidi is going to continue youth group (yeah) but could use some help. I know that God has it under control, and I'm trusting Him, that He loves those girls even more than I do. I know that He has their best in mind, and is working His plan out in His perfect time. I'm so thankful that He allowed me to be a part of their lives, and them to be a part of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment