Monday, November 24, 2008
Packing...again
Packing is like taking two steps forward and 35 steps back....Okay, maybe it's not quite that bad. I did do a few productive things today, before I got totally sidetracked...again. I got the truck and trailer (Thanks David and Ruth!) and am trying to get ready to load up my piano and couch tomorrow night. (I need to clear a path to the door so we don't trip while trying to load them.) I also finished gathering all of the paperwork...just need to make a few copies and get them in the mail. Now I'm trying to figure out what else I can unload to my parents, so I can stuff it all in the trailer and make a giant trip out of this. I think my house will look empty by tomorrow night, but actually, I'll probably just make a bigger mess. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment