Sunday, November 23, 2008
The journey begins
Well ladies, you asked for it, so here it is. I decided that it would be a good idea to set this up while I'm packing and see if it works. Besides, it might be fun to have a journal of my move as well as life once I get there. I've started packing. Yuck! I'm not so good at it, I can find a million and a half other things to do, but I know it has to be done...one day at a time. Actually, I've already gotten rid of at least 12 garbage bags full of stuff, some went in the garbage, and some went to Goodwill. Today my goal is to fill out my paperwork for my work visa so that I can get all of that in the mail tomorrow. (Or at least by Wednesday.) I also bought my plane ticket this week. I'll leave from Des Moines on January 3 at 8:00 in the morning and get to Singapore at 12:25am January 5. That is a LONG trip! Well, I suppose, I'd better get back to work...sitting here isn't getting my house packed or my paperwork filled out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment